Prayer-Walking Evening #4


This morning I posted on Facebook that Sophia and I would be prayer walking again this evening and asked if anyone wanted to join in from where they were. Willem in South Africa commented with John 1:5, which says, "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." Which is a funny God-coincidence because every time we go on these prayer walks, I feel like the Lord is saying that we are Warriors of Light. I don't know what's happening in the spirit realm, but God knows and God is moving.

Holy Spirit can break any chains, whether they are spiritual, emotional, or physical. And human trafficking belongs to the darkness, which has not, will not, and cannot overcome the Light.

And I got to hear about Sophia's trip to the Philippines and her visits to the jails there--worshiping God with prisoners. We walked and prayed the name of Jesus; I touched the wall of one of the darkest buildings and asked God to release everyone there (a couple prayer walks back, it's the same building I saw falling down in a sort of vision); Sophia prayed that people here in Japan would be hungry for Jesus. 

Me too. I want to hunger for him more. And at the same time, at the end of our walk, I just felt such loveliness from him, such peace. 

Comments