Prayer-Walking Evening #5: "When You Pray, Move Your Feet"

Well, I wasn't there! But I heard good things from Sophia, Svanhild, and Han (the first two ladies are from Norway and Han is a student from Taiwan who is only here for a month--I met her at church last Sunday and I'm so sad that she's leaving this Saturday because I wanted to hang out with her more!). I haven't met Svanhild yet, but she is staying in Japan for three weeks and I'll get to meet her this coming Sunday. Apparently she wants to work to fight human trafficking and was thrilled to prayer walk.

My husband has influenza, so I stayed home to take care of him, but those three ladies braved the cold and snow to pray, and I prayed from home along with them.

And I love this quote that I shared two years ago on Facebook--it's by Congressman John Lewis and it popped up in my memories for today:

"When you pray, move your feet."

Comments