Prayer-Walking Evening #9

We're winding down our time with Sophia, as she finishes up her six months in Japan in April and will be heading back to Norway. One thing we prayed about on our walk a couple Saturday nights ago was that God will bring others to walk with me once she's gone.

Also, every time we walk, she and I pray that these businesses will run out of customers and will close down. 

We noticed this empty building--I don't remember seeing it before, but it's a street we normally walk down. Has it been out of business a while? Has it just shut down? I don't know, but I'm grateful it's gone.


And this is the biggest building that really gives us the spiritual creeps--we deliberately go there to pray every time. It's that tall gray building with the blue lights on the outside, and every floor has these type of businesses/bars. Well, they are now advertising for businesses to rent from them in this building! It must mean that someone has quit. This is the first time I've seen this flyer on the window asking for businesses to come in and rent. We did see one new business had opened there recently, but of course we're praying that eventually the whole building will be shut down. I did have that vision of the whole building collapsing, and I think it was a spiritual window into these victimizing businesses being closed down.

Lord, send your Spirit through this city and these places, and especially in all our hearts.


Comments

Post a Comment