The Miracle Is To Walk on the Earth (and Prayer-Walk #11)

"It struck me that as God revealed more dark areas along my prayer route, my prayer focus inevitably expanded and intensified. Awareness of more darkness meant more opportunities to shine His light."

This is a quote from Willem Botes's book, The Miracle Is To Walk on the Earth. And the amazing thing is that I just told Nikka and Sophia that very same thing on our last prayer walk together (and I just read that part of his book today). I told Nikka and Sophia that the darker the situation, the brighter God's light will shine.

I'm still praying Galatians 5:1 for our walks: "Christ has set us free to live a free life. So take your stand! Never again let anyone put a harness of slavery on you."

And Nikka and Sophia were able to go this past Saturday on prayer-walk #11. They said it was a good time of prayer together! 

Update: I just finished Willem Botes's book and wrote this about it...

My friend Willem Botes's book is a fascinating account of prophecies spoken over him that came to fruition, bicycle riding in his home country of South Africa (and other countries), sifting mites and plastic out of flour in Pakistan to make bread, working as the head of the ushers at the presidential inauguration of Nelson Mandela, prayer walking in red-light areas of Tokyo, and much more. I read it this week and am spurred on in my own conversations with and listening to my Father God. (The proceeds go toward missions in Japan.)

Comments