Prayer-Walking Evening #22

Well, just a few minutes into our walk on Saturday night Yuki, Bridget, and I got totally rained out! It started pouring! 



So we ran to Starbucks and prayed and chatted there, sharing stories about our lives and being bolstered in the Spirit. There were some tears and some laughter to warm up our spirits and some good hot tea and coffee to warm up our physical bodies. 

Of course we prayed for those being trafficked, for freedom, and for Kanazawa. We also prayed for Bridget's upcoming move back to Kenya in March when she will finish her lab work and dissertation. She totally blessed me when she said she's already praying for someone to prayer walk with us in her place after she leaves! Bridget reminded me that Sophia did the same thing before she left and God answered her prayers. 

In other news, I know of someone who is hopefully going to gain freedom soon, and we prayed for that person too. I can't give any specifics because it's a touchy and dangerous situation, and there are many specifics that I don't even know myself. But God knows and cares deeply. 

And it always touches my heart that we sing "Bind Us Together, Lord" at the end of each prayer-walking evening. 

EDITED TO ADD: I wrote this blog post Saturday night after our walk, but then reverted it to draft form because of the person being rescued that I mentioned above. That person is out and safe! Praise the Lord! 

Comments