Prayer-Walking Time #45: Newness

 


Stephen, Michael, and I met in Katamachi for prayer walking tonight. And honestly, I didn't feel like going and I don't feel like writing about it either. 


The prayer time felt difficult to me, full of heaviness. During our walk I started remembering times of spiritual distress, times when we've had extremely difficult situations with fellow Christians and even church leaders. 


We pushed through and kept praying, and I didn't mention how I was feeling to anyone at the time, but God knows and God cares. Those feelings of heaviness and oppression are not from him. 


Maybe the enemy of our souls didn't want us to walk and shine the Light tonight. But we did, with God's help and leading. 

It's spring and things are feeling newer and fresher. May God's Spirit-Wind blow through and cleanse us and refresh us all to keep on keeping on, to follow our Leader, to receive his genki-ness, to share his love. 

Comments