Prayer-Walking Time #51: Storming the Castle


"Have fun storming the castle!" (Name that movie.) :)

One thing on my list of 24 things that I want to do in the year 2024 (my 24 for '24 list) is pray in tongues in the shower and when I'm hanging up clean laundry to dry. I haven't been great at this yet this year so far--it's so easy to let my mind wander and to forget. 

Tonight was a great opportunity to pray in tongues--it was just Stephen and me and so we both walked mostly silently around the base of Kanazawa Castle and prayed in our hearts. What a relief to have the Holy Spirit pray words when we don't have any ourselves, when we don't know what to pray. 

 

It was a gorgeous night, and so hot. I just felt so grateful to get to do that, and happy that it's something that Stephen is interested in too. Jesus is with us all, all the time. He prayer walks with us all day every day, ne. 

Comments